|We are excited to announce that our school has received a donation of a Spirit Rock! This will allow for you and the school to show school spirit, celebrate your child’s birthday, and school success.Read the guidelines below, fill out the form attached with the fee and return to t|
Tips: The best paint to use for a good base coat is canned paint that can be rolled on. Spray paint has a tendency to run.
Spirit Rock Rules:
- Reservations must be made in advance and on a first- come first -serve basis. Myra Morgan will contact you to confirm the date you are requesting.
- Paintings on the Spirit Rock must be in good taste and may not contain foul language, discriminatory or political remarks. No profanity and/or obscenities. Message subject to approval by school administration.
- Families must furnish their own paint, labor and supplies. Please cover the ground around the rock when painting.
- If you are unable to paint your rock on your day, please contact Myra Morgan to reschedule on another agreeable date.
- Please leave the area in a clean manner. Remove all supplies and litter from the site.
- The family painting the rock assumes liability for any individual or member of the group who may be injured or who incurs clothing or other personal property damage.
The fee to reserve the rock is $10.00. The message on the rock will be displayed for at least 48 hours. If you have any questions please call or email, Myra Morgan at 704-961-3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org